Excellence is our top priority at Strathmore Law School. We – our
academic and administrative staff team – are dedicated to provide every
student with outstanding legal education to cultivate lawyers of
SLS is guided by a commitment to pursue justice
and aims to inspire students to be change agents.
With an intensive
curriculum, excellent academic staff and guest lecturers, a variety of
centres and societies and a vibrant student life, SLS is the ideal place
for the new generation of law students to hone their skills.
The SLS commitment:
- Outstanding quality: Top scholars and qualified practitioners,
modern U-shape classrooms with e-facilities, access to the best
e-journals, and adequate class sizes (a maximum of 75 students per
class) ensure optimised learning and maximum attention for each student.
- Practical learning: Practical training by SLS legal research centres
and prestigious law firms collaborating with SLS ensure LLB students
are prepared for practice.
- Visiting professors: Top scholars drawn from the most prestigious
law schools in the world will impart their knowledge to students.
- Laptop policy: Every LLB student will be given a new laptop upon
registration to ensure optimal access to all e-resources and to hone the
new e-legal generation.
- Academic trip: SLS will organise and take every LLB student on a
guided academic trip to a prestigious university abroad. This academic
trip will enhance personal exposure and help develop in each student the
universal outlook required from the modern lawyer.
- International language: As part of its LLB curriculum, SLS requires
of every student to take a foreign language. Students can choose to
study French, German, Japanese, Spanish, or Chinese.
- Numerous elective subjects: A wide array of elective subjects in the
LLB curriculum enables specialization and thorough in-depth training.