Bachelor of Technology Health and Hospital Services Management degree programme at Technical University of Kenya, TUK.
The basic admission requirement shall be the minimum entry requirements set for admission into public universities, which is at least an average grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
In addition, applicants are expected to have obtained at least a grade C+ in each of the following cluster subjects:
- Mathematics Alt. A, Mathematics Alt. B OR Physics
- ANY Group III/any Group IV/any Group V.
KCSE Subject Grouping
- Group I: English, Kiswahili, Mathematics Alt. A OR Mathematics Alt. B
- Group II: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology for blind, General Science
- Group III: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education
- Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Woodwork, Metalwork, Building construction ,Power mechanics, Electricity , Drawing and design, Aviation Technology ,Computer Studies
- Group V: French, German, Arabic, Kenyan Sign Language, Music, Business Studies