Bachelor of Technology in Applied Physics (Electronics and instrumentation) degree programme at Technical University of Mombasa, TUM.
The following subject clusters are required:
- C+ (Plus) in Mathematics
- C+ (Plus) in Physics or Physical Sciences;
- C (plain) English or Kiswahili
- C+ chemistry or Biology or Biological Sciences or Geography
- Mean grade of C+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or other qualifications recognized by the Academic Board. OR
- A diploma from a recognized examining body or institution and in a field relevant to the programme. OR
- A Certificate taking 2 years and above from a recognized examining body or institution and in a field relevant to the programme. OR
- A Pre-university College Certificate from a recognized institution. OR
- Division II and above in O-level.