The Diploma in Entrepreneurship program at Jodan College of Technology is a highly practical course designed specifically for entrepreneurially oriented individuals to nurture their talents to allow them to broaden their entrepreneurial skills through interactive and a very practical learning.
The Diploma in Entrepreneurship prepares individuals to set up, manage and scale up businesses with outstanding professionalism. Special emphasis will be accorded to business sustainability and job creation.
Entrepreneurship - objectives
- Students will be provided with practical knowledge to develop sound foundations in entrepreneurship.
- Enable students identify their strength and weaknesses hence make wise investment decisions.
- To develop students ability to critically evaluate challenges facing their businesses and formulate realistic solutions
- To help entrepreneurs adapt in a rapidly changing global marketplace.
- Empower students with applicable knowledge in the local and global business environment.
- Prepare students for progression to higher levels of study, notably the degree level.
- KCSE C- and Above or
- Relevant Certificate