Master of Arts in Mission Studies curriculum at KeMU offers advanced studies in
Biblical and Theological foundations for missions, evangelism in the
African context, inter-religious dialogue and contemporary contextual
theologies relevant to church planting and church growth. Further, it
equips students with the necessary competency to undertake research in
- Urban Ministry in Africa
- Contemporary African Theologies
- Management of Christian Ministries
- Conflict resolution
- Evangelism and social Action
Master of Arts in Mission Studies - objectives
Objectives of the program
- To help the learner establish Christian Evangelization in the African context
- To help the learner contribute to spiritual and moral transformation of the society through evangelization model.
- To equip the learner with necessary information and guidance on church renewal and contemporary mission trends.
- To help the learner in guiding the church on ecumenism and inter-religious dialogue.
- To help the learner provide appropriate approach to rural and urban Ministry.
Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 2nd class honors upper division or equivalent qualification