East African School of Aviation (EASA) is an International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Regional Training Centre of Excellence (RTCE), an ICAO Trainair plus full member, an ICAO Aviation Security training centre (ASTC).
EASA is also the training Directorate of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) as an Approved Training Organization (ATO), an IATA training partner, a TVET institution and an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
Vision: To be the global aviation training Centre of Choice.
Mission: Effectively offering quality training that meets the needs of the global aviation industry by optimally leveraging resources.
EASA believes in and is committed to;
• Promote Academic freedom and Excellence,
• Employee Empowerment,
• Customer Focus and
• Product Quality.
The general strategic objective of EASA is to become an international aviation training centre of excellence by achieving and sustaining relevant regulatory approvals and building capacity to diversify and deliver quality products. The specific objectives are;
• To increase the diversity of training programs and the clients base in Africa and beyond
• To strengthen and sustain the school’s financial growth by maintaining a sound financial management system
• To develop, motivate and retain a strong human resource for optimum school performance
• To create collaborations and partnerships with industry in line with current aviation trends
• To provide modern infrastructure, facilities and equipment that meet the training needs of global aviation industry.
• To build a strong EASA brand through leveraging marketing programs as specified in the EASA marketing plan.
East African School of Aviation (EASA) offers quality training that meets the needs of the global aviation industry by optimally leveraging resources.
EASA has the following accreditation:
• International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)Regional Training Centre of Excellence in Aviation Safety and Security
• ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) TRAINAIR PLUS Full Member;
• ICAO Endorsed Government Safety Inspector (GSI) and Aviation Security (AVSEC) Training Centre;
• An ICAO Aviation Security Training Centre
• Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) Approved Training Organization (ATO);
• Registered with Ministry of Education as a TVET Institution;
• International Air Transport Association (IATA) Training Centre:
• ISO 9001:2008 Certification.