The Higher National Diploma in Customs qualification programme is designed for those who wish to build their expertise in specialised areas and refresh their customs knowledge.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- Determine Customs value using the various methods.
- Determine Tariff codes and utilize them in determination of tax rates.
- Determine Origin of goods.
- Interpret the various Customs laws and focus on voluntary compliance.
- Perform the various clearance procedures and maintain the necessary documentation.
- Perform the Post Clearance Audit and other Post Clearance related activities.
- Apply enforcement techniques and utilize enforcement tool.
- Demonstrate their aptitude in applying Risk management in Customs clearance.