This Nutrition & Dietics Diploma course at Jodan college of Technology tackles all aspects of proper diets, weight management, and health, among others.
The alarming increase in lifestyle diseases has prompted the high demand for nutritionists and dietitians. Jodan College of Technology graduates easily get employment in a wide range of areas including:
- Public and private Hospitals
- National Government and Counties ministries (Ministries of Health, Agriculture, Culture and Social Services, Education).
- Food industries (Kenya Bureau of Standards, Nestle Foods, Uni-Lever)
- Non-Governmental organizations (World Vision, Save the children, Islamic relief, UNICEF, OXFAM etc).
- Community based organizations(CBOs) and Faith based organizations(FBOs)
- Academic institutions
- Hotel and Tourism industries
- Self employment