The Higher National Diploma in Tax Administration qualification is designed for those who wish to build their expertise in specialized areas and refresh their tax compliance knowledge.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will:
- Be familiar with the Kenyan and International tax laws
- Have an understanding of how tax rules and procedures apply in practice
- Be able to compute taxes, liabilities, and understand accounting for tax
- Understand tax compliance issues and the risks relating to non-compliance
- Understand the audit process.
As a guide, Students must attend a minimum of 80percent of all lectures, seminars and tutorials, failure to which he (she) will not be allowed to register for examinations. The course must be completed within six months comprising two semesters.