ABMA Education is an awarding organisation based in the UK that is recognised by Ofqual in the UK, as well as many government accreditation bodies worldwide.
ABMA Education was established in the late 1990’s in London with the aim to provide qualifications in a number of sectors for learners looking to turn their career aspirations into job success.
ABMA Education’s approach to learning is different, we work tirelessly to bridge the gap between education and employment by working closely with employers, education experts and our recognised centres to include the most relevant content and up to date skills in our qualifications. We believe that it’s not just what you learn, but how you learn, that puts ABMA Education learners at the forefront of industry.
Now based in Ascot, Berkshire, ABMA Education prides itself on providing a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our Recognised Centres and our learners. With thousands of ABMA Education learners worldwide enjoying the benefits of undertaking qualifications that ensures relevant and advanced skills at affordable costs.
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation ABMA Education offers both regulated and non-regulated qualifications. Whilst both types of qualification come from an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, regulated qualifications appear on The Register in the UK, in some regions making equation of the qualification a standard process. ABMA Education’s non-regulated qualifications do not appear on The Register. For regulated qualifications, the certificates that the learners will receive will bear the Ofqual logo. The non-regulated qualifications that learners will be studying are qualifications that have been developed by ABMA Education which, although do not appear on Ofqual’s Register, are developed using the same industry experts and methodology. These are Professional qualifications.
A regulated qualification appears on Ofqual’s Register of Regulated Qualifications.
ABMA Education is currently updating its regulated offering under the new development guidance provided by Ofqual. ABMA Education previously offered QCF regulated qualifications that had to be in line with the QCF rules. The Regulatory Arrangements for the QCF are now obsolete and as such the guidance on the development, delivery and management of qualifications, through the qualification life cycle, has been changed. ABMA Education’s newly developed regulated qualifications will reflect this new approach to qualification design and delivery.
Reasons why you should choose to study an ABMA Education qualification
- Industry Relevant Qualifications Developed By Industry Experts And Employers With The ABMA Education Learning Environment Built In
- Qualifications That Offer Value For Money
- Access To The ABMA Education ELibrary Where You Can Download A Wealth Of Textbooks, All For Free*
- Access To The ABMA Education Online Journal Database And Hundreds Of Thousands Of Articles, Opinion Pieces, Journals And Text Based Resources
- Access To A Designated Members Area Which Will Provide You With Access To Past Papers, Podcasts, Videos And A Skills Centre With Additional Support For Your Studies And Your Future Career.
- Gives You The Opportunity To Progress Academically And Professionally
- Allows You To Gain New Skills That Exceed Employers’ Expectations
- The Opportunity To Examine 4 Times A Year, March, June, September And December
- You Have The Opportunity To Study And Examine As Many Units As You Wish, Giving You The Flexibility To Examine All Units Or Just One.
- Equivalent Level Of Teaching To First, Second And Final Year Of Degree
- Study Is Flexible In Duration