This Financial Management Certificate programme addresses the applied techniques that managers need in order to make informed financial decisions and also addresses the critical and theoretical knowledge and skills that managers need in a financial role.
The aim of Effective Financial Management is to enable you to:
- Assess the objectives of financial management
- Evaluate organisational activities, processes, and performance
- Understand the impact of the financial risk on financial management in a business
- Examine and explain how businesses can finance their activities
- Evaluate options for the financing of a business
- Apply techniques to make appropriate investment decisions