Candidates shall be admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Commerce upon satisfying the minimum entrance requirement of the University as well as meet the following minimum entrance qualifications.
- Mean grade of KCSE C+ or equivalent with at least C (plain) in at least one subject in each of the following cluster subjects:
- Mathematics A / Mathematics B / Business Studies / Any Group II
- Any Group III
- Any Group II / 2nd Group III / Any Group IV / Any Group V
- An advanced Level certificate with 2 principal passes and a credit pass in Mathematics at O-Level
- Degree from a recognized university
- Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution OR CPA/CPS Part II or equivalent with at least Mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE and C (plain) in Mathematics and English.
KCSE Subject Grouping
Group I: English, Kiswahili, Mathematics
Group II: Biology, Physics, Chemistry
Group III: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education,
Hindu Religious Education
Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Aviation Technology, Computer Studies
Group V: French, German, Arabic, Music, Business Studies