Minimum qualifications for entry to the University of Nairobi
1. Holders of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) aggregate of C and a grade of at least C- in Chemistry, Biology and any other one science subject or Physical Science and Biology.
2. Holders of Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) Division II with at least a credit in Chemistry, Biology and any other one science subject or Physical Science and Biology.
3. Holders of an “A” level certificate with a minimum of one principal pass and at least a subsidiary pass in Biology and Chemistry.
4. Holders of a certificate in animal health/agriculture from institutions recognized by the university senate with at least an aggregate of C- at KCSE or Division III at KCE.
5. Holders of a diploma in Biomedical discipline recognized by senate.
Animal physiology and behaviour
Biostatistics & introduction to Computers
Basic animal nutrition and feeding
Principles of animal production
Animal Genetics & Practice of Animal breeding
Pasture and fodder production
Production of ruminant animals
Production of non-ruminant animals
Animal Health I
Animal Health II
Agricultural Structures and Equipments
Rural sociology and development
Livestock policy and law
Veterinary Public health Semester V
Animal health III
Animal health IV