Minimum qualifications for entry to the University of Nairobi
1. Holders of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) aggregate of C and a grade of at least C- in Chemistry, Biology and any other one science subject or Physical Science and Biology.
2. Holders of Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) Division II with at least a credit in Chemistry, Biology and any other one science subject or Physical Science and Biology.
3. Holders of an “A” level certificate with a minimum of one principal pass and at least a subsidiary pass in Biology and Chemistry.
4. Holders of a certificate in animal health/agriculture from institutions recognized by the university senate with at least an aggregate of C- at KCSE or Division III at KCE.
5. Holders of a diploma in Biomedical discipline recognized by senate.