The Diploma course in Information Technology (IT) is intended to provide students with a wide range of technical and technological skills required by industry at the diploma level. The course is intended to produce personnel who:
1. Have ability to use industry standard computer software and hardware
2. Are equipped with problem solving skills and can adapt to a fast changing technological world.
3. Will assist in system administration and networking in areas such as, production, research, consultancy, education.
4. Will be able to progress academically to higher levels of education in to relevant degree courses.
* KCSE Mean grade: C with grade C- in Mathematics and English or
* KCE Division II with CREDIT pass in Mathematics and English or
* CREDIT pass in Certificate programme