A Cabin Crew is considered to be the safety officer onboard a flight and his/her primary responsibility is to ensure safety, security and excellent customer service to the passengers.
This Airline Cabin Crew diploma program designed to impart flight attendant-specific skills, knowledge and expertise to meet the airline industry requirements as well as provide them with the prerequisite relevant competencies for a career as a cabin crew.
Airline cabin crew diploma graduates are able to:
- Discuss the cabin crew profession, its origins, and current practices.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
- Handle unexpected situations during a flight.
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions.
- Carry out the general duties and responsibilities of a cabin crew member, including giving safety demonstrations and in-flight snacks.
KCSE C- (minus) and above
Airline Cabin Crew Diploma - course content
- Aviation indoctrination
- In-flight services, health, and hygiene
- Food handling
- Inflight emergency procedures and first aid
- Aviation geography
- Air law and dangerous goods regulations
- Dangerous goods handling
- Aviation security
- Airline customer service
- Hauman factors
Colleges offering Airline Cabin Crew Diploma course